After upgrading to iOS 9.2, too many users can not to connect wifi network anymore. You may face your particular problem. How to fix if WiFi does not work properly after iOS 9.2 upgrade?
Take the following step in order to fix the issues
- Force restart your affected device (iPhone or iPad) by Holding down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the screen goes blank and Apple logo appears.
- Forget Wi-Fi Network that you unable to connect and Rejoin again. Tap on the Wi-Fi network from the list under Settings > Wi-Fi. Then tap on Forget This Network.
- Disable Wi-Fi Networking Services. Many people have said that they’ve solved their issues by disabling Wi-Fi Networking under Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services.
- Reset Network Setting. Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings
- Change DNS Setting. Settings > Wi-Fi > Tap on the (i) button to the right of the router name > Scroll down to DNS and tap the numbers, then enter “18.104.22.168”.