It is so convenient to handle phone call through Apple Watch instead of the paired iPhone. However, many users may face a serious circumstance since they unable to answer or receive calls on their Watch. Do not be much worried and look at the following solution to fix the problem.
- Turn Off the Apple Watch and Close completely all running apps on iPhone.
- Next, force restart the paired iPhone by pressing and holding the both sleep/wake + home buttons until the iPhone restarts it-self.
- Turn On Apple Watch.
- Get both devices paired again and see if the problem is fixed.
- If not, you may need to Reset your Apple Watch
From iPhone screen, tap Apple Watch app —> General.
Scroll the screen down to tap Reset.
Tap Erase all Content and Settings.
- Get both devices paired again, then you should either receive or answer the phone calls on Apple Watch as normal.