You are busy and cannot reply calls and messages through iPhone! This topic will guide you how to Set up Auto-reply in an easy way - Customizing the message, then use Do Not Disturb While Driving function.
Now, Let start with us to discover how this function work!!
- Open Settings app on your iPhone
- Click on Do not Disturb
- Find and tap on Allow Calls From, then choosing No One.
Note: Choose Favourites if you want to make an exception for some contacts. Now, when you turn on the Do Not Disturb button, calls will be sent to voicemail, so auto-reply text will not be sent in this case.
- Within Do Not Disturb, tap on Activate, and then choose the button Manually
- At the next step, click on Auto-Reply To, and select the group as you want as the following picture.
*Go further, click on Auto- Reply
To make it easier by merely a lick, you can use Control Center Function by doing these:
- On Settings, tap on Customize Controls. Then, click on the plus on the left site of Do Not Disturb While Driving (illustrated in the picture follow).
- Looking at the following picture, now you just need a tap to activate auto-reply texts function.
You can start by trying this new useful function.