You are wondering tip to Uninstall Adobe Flash Player in your MacOS! So start to learn about it through the following instruction:
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to open Apple Menu and then select Systems Preferences. Now you see a Flash Player option at the bottom-left side of the screen.
- Step 2: Afterwards, open the Uninstall Flash Player. Look at this site, you will see the blue links (choose the appropriate link for your MacOS version. In fact, most of MacOS users use “Mac OS X, version 10.6 and later.” Look at the picture below). Click the link to download file.
- Step 3: After downloading file successfully, place it in default, then click twice so that you can open the disk image. After that, select Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller.app. If you are required to confirm the action, follow the requirement.
- Step 4: When the Uninstaller is launching, tap on Uninstall. Enter password if you are asked to do so.
- Step 5: Make sure that you close all apps before performing the task (you will receive warning). When the process of uninstalling finishes, tap on Done to complete.
Uninstalling Flash will take a large amount of time, so you must have patience to wait until the process finishes.
Best wish to you!