In fact, sometimes you need to change App Store country or region on iPhone and iPad. Reasons may include: you move to another country to live or you want to get an app appealing to you that have not introduced in your country yet.
Understand this demand, we design this topic to guide you some steps to deal with this issue.
Let take a closer look at the following instructions:
Assure that you have carefully checked the below notes:
- Cancel subscription to iTunes Match if it is active.
- Cancel the Apple Music membership.
- Complete Season Pass / Multi-Pass.
- Ensure that you have Expired rentals.
- Keep your credit balance.
- Wait for store credit refunds completed if it has not yet.
- Make the payment method match the new country you want to change. If there is no appropriate payment method, select None. But, then you need to enter information to pay for the app you want to buy.
- Assure that you are an organizer of family Sharing group to change App Store country.
- You should do a backup for iOS device.
- Downgrade iCloud storage. (Your data will be under protection.)
- Download previous products again if you want to use them.
- You can also face the situation of lacking of apps in the new country. Because, they are not always available all over the world.
Now, we will turn to steps to change App Store country / region on iPhone or iPad:
- Step 1: At first, Open Settings app, find and select iTunes & App Store.
- Step 2: Next, click on Apple ID so you can choose View Apple ID, then sign in your account.
- Step 3: Subsequently, select Country/Region. Now you click on Change Country or Region.
- Step 4: In the list given, you can choose one nation. We advice you to choose United States.
- Step 5: After, the screen appear Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions, click on Agree.
- Step 6: Choose payment method or you can also select None.
Now, provide address details as required. Finally, click Next and then Done to finish.
Again, we suggest you to pay attention to the notes we had mentioned before starting changing App store country/region.
Hope that our instructions will be helpful for you!