In this topic, we will show the instruction of how to use Adobe Zii to get any softwares of Adobe Collection activated fully for FREE on Mac.
The latest version of this amazing tool is Zii 2019 v4.2.9. This is the best and safe tool ever to activate the whole Adobe collection 2015 - 2019 for Mac user.
Why Zii is safe to use? Except Acrobat Pro DC, it does not require root (administrator) password during the activation process.
According to Macdownload.ORG, Zii 4.2.9 works perfectly on the following:
• The entire Adobe CC 2015-2017-2018 Collection
• Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 v23.0.3
• Adobe InCopy CC 2019
• InDesign CC 2019 v14.0.2
• Prelude CC 2019 v8.1
• Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 v13.1
• Photoshop CC 2019 v20.0.4
• After Effects CC 2019 v16.1
• Media Encoder CC 2019 v13.1
• Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2019
• Lightroom CC 2019 v2.2
• Audition CC 2019 v12.1
• Adobe Bridge CC 2019 v9.0.3
• Dreamweaver CC 2019 v19.0
• XD CC v18.0.12
• Character Animator CC 2019 v2.1
• Animate CC 2019 v19.2
• Acrobat DC 19.x
How to use Adobe Zii?
Very important: You better download the off-line installer from Adobedownload.ORG. In the case installing the software through Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure the version is under Zii support list.
- Install the software through Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.
- After installing, temporarily turn-off internet connection.
- Run the software once and close program completely.
- Open Adobe Zii (for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, you need to enter admin pass)
In this step, you may face some common errors like:
- “Adobe Zii ” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
- “Adobe Zii ” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.
“Adobe Zii ” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should eject the disk image.
To get out of troubles, The gatekeeper must be disable
- Click ‘ Patch ‘ or drag Adobe app to finish cracking with one-click
Be noticed of that the the targeted adobe software was not installed into Applications folder, you need to use the drag & drop method.
For aesthetic reasons you may perform trial reset by running these two commands in terminal:
- sudo killall ACCFinderSync “Core Sync” AdobeCRDaemon “Adobe Creative” AdobeIPCBroker node “Adobe Desktop Service” “Adobe Crash Reporter”
- sudo rm -rf “/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache/” “/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore/” “/Library/Caches/.”* “/private/tmp/zx”* “~/Library/Preferences/Adobe/.”*