Instruction to use Adobe Zii to get Adobe softwares activated [Free]

We would suggest downloading and installing the previous version of Photoshop.

The instruction was made with the context that you download the off-line installers already.
We have just modified the content. You can install the latest Adobe software though Creative Cloud with internet connection, just make sure you get the latest of Zii that works on the Adobe component version.
Cheers!

Ah I see! Thanks!! So via cloud, I’ll install the trial version, then turn off internet to launch the software, thereafter quit and patch? I did that. There’s a “can’t verify subscription” prompt from cloud due to no connectivity, but I ignored that and patched it after I quit the trial first launch.

Is it safe to use cloud services then?
I take it that we should not click ‘UPDATE’ for these patched programmes?

After all, just use the app at normal. Even in the case that you have trial active or expired after patching an app, nothing will change in Creative Cloud interface, and the program will start without any issues.

You should not upgrade the software unless the newer version of Zii released. I don’t know Why many users always wanna get update for such some new tiny features that they may not use at all.

Thanks for the advice! You guys are really helpful.
I have a few more questions as I am quite a noob at this!

• Could I sign in to adobe cloud so that I could use the extensions ? Do I need to block any specific connections?
• My already patched CC apps are of 2018. What should I do to get 2019? Uninstall entirely (!) and launch Cloud to download via “TRY button” ?
• I understand that we shouldn’t “update”. I was interested in the option if there is an insane software bug that really requires that update, and does that mean uninstall and install ?

Thanks again for your time!

Can you help me i patched the premaire pro with zii without disabling the internet connection and i think it’s faild and trial expired. I try to reinstall and instal / register with different accounts/ downloading different versions not working:( help me please

You should download the Off-line installer from Adobedownload.ORG, and then get the Latest Zii which is currently 4.2.9. All must work fine.

Hello! I have successfully done all the steps above, however, as I was trying to open my Adobe Photoshop CC 2018, it crashes and won’t open. Can you help me out?

Try the following steps:

• Go to the System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility
  • Click on the + sign under Allow the apps below to control your computer .
  • Go to the Applications folder and select the Photoshop and click Open .

The Adobe Zii Patcher states that it patches the entire CC 2015-2017-2018 collection. It does not appear to be working with any of the 2018 programs. It just says that this version is not supported. Version 4.29, 4.28, 4.27 and so on. Any advices?

You can easily find activation tools for 2018 Collection from here: https://adobedownload.org/adobe-series/adobe-cc-2018/

I’ve downloaded adobe zii 4.3.0 and the patch has worked on all apps except adobe acrobat DC that I’ve downloaded from the creative cloud. It gives me the trial expired message still. Please help! Thank you

Hello
The new 4.3.1 has just been released!

I tried several versions of adobe Zii and all asked for root permission to patch indesign, illustrator, photoshop, etc. @Digger you said they do not require root password except Acrobat Pro DC. Am I trying fake version of Zii or am I just missing something? ( I haven’t allowed Zii root access yet)

I downloaded the newest version of adobe zii 4.3.1 and patched all the adobe software i have downloaded. All seem to work fine besides Adobe Acrobat DC. Adobe Acrobat still gives me the trial expired message and does not let me do anything. Plz help! Am i doing something wrong on adobe acrobat?

@cruiz1797 Did you disable the gatekeeper?
Out of personal interest, were you asked for root permission when installing the other programms besides Acrobat DC?

No, I have not disabled gatekeeper. how would I do so? And yes I was asked for root permission when patching the other programs with Adobe zii 4.3.1

Hello
Just give it root access. You can do a research online and find that there has been no negative feed backs and reports relative.

I just gave it root permission and successfully let adobe zii do its magic. once I open adobe acrobat, it prompted with a trial expired pop up but still getting a trial expired message. Not sure what else I can do.