Instruction to use Adobe Zii to get Adobe software activated [Free]

Instruction to use Adobe Zii to get Adobe software activated [Free]

In this topic, we will show the instruction of how to use Adobe Zii to get any softwares of Adobe Collection activated fully for FREE on Mac.

The latest version of this amazing tool is Zii 2019 v4.4.5. This is the best and safe tool ever to activate the whole Adobe collection 2015 - 2019 for Mac user.

Why Zii is safe to use? Except Acrobat Pro DC, it does not require root (administrator) password during the activation process.

According to Macdownload.ORG, Zii 4.4.5 works perfectly on the following:

• The entire Adobe CC 2015-2017-2018 Collection
  • Adobe Acrobat DC 19.x
  • Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 v23.1.1 (New added)
  • Adobe InCopy CC 2019 v14.0.2
  • Adobe InDesign CC 2019 v14.0.3
  • Adobe Prelude CC 2019 v8.1.1
  • Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 v13.1.5
  • Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 v20.0.6
  • Adobe After Effects CC 2019 v16.1.3
  • Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 v13.1.5
  • Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2019 v8.4.1
  • Adobe Lightroom CC 2019 v2.3
  • Adobe Audition CC 2019 v12.1.5 (New added)
  • Adobe Bridge CC 2019 v9.1.0.338
  • Dreamweaver CC 2019 v19.2.1
  • Adobe XD CC v23.1.32.2 (New added)
  • Character Animator CC 2019 v2.1.1
  • Adobe Animate CC 2019 v19.2.1
  • Acrobat DC v19.010.20099
  • Adobe Dimension CC v2.1
  • Premiere Rush CC v1.2.8 (New added)
  • Audition CC 2019 v12.1.3
  • More soon… in Adobe Zii Patcher 4.4.6

How to use Adobe Zii?

Very important: You better download the off-line installer from Adobedownload.ORG. In the case installing the software through Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure the version of the installed software belongs to Zii support list.

1. Install the software through Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.
  2. After installing, temporarily turn-off internet connection.
  3. Run the software once and close program completely.
  4. Open Adobe Zii (for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and other particular apps, you need to enter admin pass)
    In this step, you may face some common errors like:
  • “Adobe Zii ” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
  • “Adobe Zii ” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.
  • “Adobe Zii ” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should eject the disk image.
    To get out of troubles, The gatekeeper must be disable
  1. Click ‘ Patch ‘ or drag Adobe app to finish cracking with one-click

Why and When you should use DRAG instead of PATCH?
Once you click on PATCH button, all existing Adobe apps will be patched again. If patched apps are working without any potential issues, there are no reasons to patch them again. Some probably paid for the licenses on particular apps. Some even does not install adobe apps into Applications folder, and PATCH will not work.
Just locate the Adobe app (photoshop.app is an example), then drag and drop it into the Zii interface window.
6. Done!

How to know if Zii gets Adobe app activated successfully?

It’s true that even the Trial and Expiry notification exist, but the app actually is activated successfully. To check that, from the app interface > Help > You will see K’ed by TNT Team status.

Troubleshooting Unexpected Issues

By reasons, you get fails, how to get rid of possible circumstances?

Solution 1:

For aesthetic reasons you may perform trial reset by running these two commands in terminal:

• sudo killall ACCFinderSync “Core Sync” AdobeCRDaemon “Adobe Creative” AdobeIPCBroker node “Adobe Desktop Service” “Adobe Crash Reporter”
  • sudo rm -rf “/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache/” “/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore/” “/Library/Caches/.”* “/private/tmp/zx”* “~/Library/Preferences/Adobe/.”*
    And then run the Zii again.

Solutions 2:

Uninstall the affected adobe software, then use CCleaner or CleanMyMac to cleanup all caches. After that, attempt to install the software and then Patch it again.

Hi, the patch doesnt work on photoshop CC 2019 v20.0.4. I tried to uninstall/instal/reinstall few times, run the patch with or without the internet, the trial button still there and running. Please help?

I am currently using Adobe Zii 4.2.3. It works somehow as in it says completed the patch but the trial period still shows. How do I make it disappeared in my photoshop?

1 Like

Just ignore this.

Zii is currently updated to 4.2.5. Make sure the installed photoshop version is supported.

hi, the patch doesnt work on photoshop CC 2019 v20.0.4. I tried to uninstall/instal/reinstall few times, run the patch with or without the internet, the trial button still there and running. Please help?

Really awesome work. Thanks for patching adobe products for us. :slightly_smiling_face: Was wondering if There’s any luck fixing the problem in Illustrator and Lightroom saying that “Patching MAY FAIL! Use at your own risk!”

Thank you so much, is the first time, that I have one or two applications, starting to run… someone can help me? Because, this is the best patch that I found, but I was installing a few dais ago another version of photoshop and more… but, don´t work, and now, only work after Ae, and Lr, but the other say that I only have 4 days like free trial, please, help me. I try, to erase everything, unistalling, and erasing all the folders of adobe, after of that, y change de adobe count, and tray make another new, but I continue with the last days of free trial in photoshop, and others… I have to erase everything, and uninstall, and start again? What I have to do, to erase the trial days?

Hi Digger, how do I install the software trials without internet connection?
Please help, am at a loss …
Thanks!

We would suggest downloading and installing the previous version of Photoshop.

The instruction was made with the context that you download the off-line installers already.
We have just modified the content. You can install the latest Adobe software though Creative Cloud with internet connection, just make sure you get the latest of Zii that works on the Adobe component version.
Cheers!

Ah I see! Thanks!! So via cloud, I’ll install the trial version, then turn off internet to launch the software, thereafter quit and patch? I did that. There’s a “can’t verify subscription” prompt from cloud due to no connectivity, but I ignored that and patched it after I quit the trial first launch.

Is it safe to use cloud services then?
I take it that we should not click ‘UPDATE’ for these patched programmes?

After all, just use the app at normal. Even in the case that you have trial active or expired after patching an app, nothing will change in Creative Cloud interface, and the program will start without any issues.

You should not upgrade the software unless the newer version of Zii released. I don’t know Why many users always wanna get update for such some new tiny features that they may not use at all.

Thanks for the advice! You guys are really helpful.
I have a few more questions as I am quite a noob at this!

• Could I sign in to adobe cloud so that I could use the extensions ? Do I need to block any specific connections?
• My already patched CC apps are of 2018. What should I do to get 2019? Uninstall entirely (!) and launch Cloud to download via “TRY button” ?
• I understand that we shouldn’t “update”. I was interested in the option if there is an insane software bug that really requires that update, and does that mean uninstall and install ?

Thanks again for your time!

Can you help me i patched the premaire pro with zii without disabling the internet connection and i think it’s faild and trial expired. I try to reinstall and instal / register with different accounts/ downloading different versions not working:( help me please

You should download the Off-line installer from Adobedownload.ORG, and then get the Latest Zii which is currently 4.2.9. All must work fine.

Hello! I have successfully done all the steps above, however, as I was trying to open my Adobe Photoshop CC 2018, it crashes and won’t open. Can you help me out?

Try the following steps:

• Go to the System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility
  • Click on the + sign under Allow the apps below to control your computer .
  • Go to the Applications folder and select the Photoshop and click Open .

The Adobe Zii Patcher states that it patches the entire CC 2015-2017-2018 collection. It does not appear to be working with any of the 2018 programs. It just says that this version is not supported. Version 4.29, 4.28, 4.27 and so on. Any advices?