Adobe Zii 4.1.4 is the latest version. This is the most easiest and effective tool to get the whole Adobe CC collection 2015/2015.5/2016/2017/2018/2019 cracked safely on Mac. How to use it in the right way?
For windows users, the following article would be so helpful: How to crack the whole Adobe 2014 – 2019 CC Collection on Windows.
Zii Patcher 4.1.4
Adobe Zii Patcher 4.1.4 works on the following:
- The entire Adobe CC 2015-2017-2018 Collection
- Illustrator CC 2019
- InCopy CC 2019
- InDesign CC 2019
- Prelude CC 2019
- Premiere Pro CC 2019
- Photoshop CC 2019 v20.0.3
- After Effects CC 2019 v16.0.1
- Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019
- Lightroom Classic CC 2019
- Lightroom CC 2019 v2.2
- Audition CC 2019 v12.0.1
- Adobe Character Animator CC 2019 v2.0.1
- Bridge CC 2019 v9.0.2
- Dreamweaver CC 2019 v19.0
- More soon… in Adobe Zii Patcher 4.1.5
Important fix: Fix an issue with Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 crash after cracking
Be noticed: You may have to disable the Gatekeeper to ignore problems during launching the app due to “it is from an unidentified developer” or “Application is Damaged Warnings”.
Disable your Internet connection
Install Adobe CC product as trial option
Make sure you close all Adobe programs running.
Launch Adobe Zii
Click on " PATCH OR DRG " button, Zii then scan and patch all available Adobe softwares which have installed on your Mac.
- You may be required administrator password during the whole process.
- You must use the drag & drop mechanism on Adobe softwares installed in a directory different from Applications.
- Some of you may already subscribed certain Adobe apps. In this case I don’t recommend to patch them.
- Some may face trial active or expired after patching a software. In this case, Creative Cloud interface, and the program will start without any problems.
- The following command lines would help to perform trial reset using Terminal (found under /Applications/Utilities/)
sudo killall ACCFinderSync “Core Sync” AdobeCRDaemon “Adobe Creative” AdobeIPCBroker node “Adobe Desktop Service” “Adobe Crash Reporter”
sudo rm -rf “/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache/” “/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore/” “/Library/Caches/.”* “/private/tmp/zx”* “~/Library/Preferences/Adobe/.”*
Please leave your comments to help the others.