Illustrator - Email Delivery - Order complete! But get failed to download

Illustrator - Email Delivery - Order complete! But get failed to download

I’m not sure what I’, doing wrong. The file downloaded and it said there was an error which I found on your site means it was not downloaded in full. I deleted it of the mac but when I click the link you send me again it downloads really fast into the same file.

When I put it into the UnRar it dose nothing at all. I’m very confused.

Can you just mention the direct link of the softwares? There should be some Illustrator versions on the store :slight_smile:

Fine! Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud 18.1.1

You need to download the software through torrent. Install uTorrent first.

Not sure what it is but my illustrator now won’t open and it gives me errors and reinstalling it won’t open it too. When I go to framework it shows me futile folders but I can not past anything anywhere.

Did you follow exact step by step the instruction and install completely the illustrator?

Basically would have to install and uninstall everyday for this to work. When I click on license it wants me to log in but gives me no option at all to precede without log in.

I fallowed all the directions and its worked for a day but whenever I close it at night in the morning it wants me to to purchase license again. :frowning:

That’s because you have not blocked completely all the Adobe servers IP yet. We would suggest this topic: http://kecodoc.com/download-mac-adobe-illustrator-cc-2015-full-free/