How to use Find My iPhone to rescue your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and AirPods

macos
ipad
iphone

The major objective of this topic is to explain a solution to use Find My iPhone to rescue your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and AirPods.
Perhaps you have been considering that your iPhone has the potential to be stolen, lost, or misplaced Apple device. It’s absolutely the time to turn on Find My iPhone to track your device remotely. If you still have no idea about how to activate this feature in your iPhone, have a quick look at this guide to find your necessary information.

How to turn on Find My iPhone for your iPhone or iPad

• Step 1. First off, tap on the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.

• Step 2. Now, open your Apple ID at the top.

• Step 3. Then select iCloud.

• Step 4. Afterward, Scroll down and tap Find My iPhone.

• Step 5. Finally, toggle to switch on the function.

How to use Find My iPhone on the web

• Step 1. To do so, access the website iCloud.com.

• Step 2. Next up, sign into your iCloud account.

• Step 3. Now select Find iPhone in the main menu.

• Step 4. Then enter your Apple ID and password if asked

• Step 5. Later on, click on All Devices at the top.

• Step 6. After that, choose the device name for the device you’d like to track.

• Step 7. Next, you can zoom in and out on the map to track it more detail, or you can select from one of the modes listed in the upper right.

How to use Find My iPhone on iPhone and iPad

• Step 1. First off, open the Find My iPhone app from any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

• Step 2. Next, sign in with your iCloud ID.

• Step 3. Now, tap on the name of the device you desire to track.

• Step 4. Then select Actions at the bottom to see your options.

That’s all! As a matter of fact, it is possible for customers of Apple to track their iPhones if they are stolen. From now, you will be able to manage to position your iPhone anywhere, anytime you need. I hope the topic is useful to you.