The following tutorial will show you the way to Transfer Files from Evernote to Apple Notes on iPhone and Mac. If you are wondering how to move your files through these two apps, you just arrived at the right topic. Evernote is an excellent note app since it provides some useful features which are very favorable to use. However, This app currently required a premium account to access all its features and limited free account. Therefore, if you desire to use another app particularly stock Notes app for iOS and macOS, follow the entire guide to transfer all your files simply.
How to Transfer Files from Evernote to Apple Notes on iPhone and Mac
How to Export Individual Notes from Evernote to Notes on iPhone and iPad
Unfortunately, you are not able to transfer all of your Evernote files at the same time on your iOS device. It will take time If you want to move multiple files.
Step 1. First off, open Evernote on your iOS device.
Step 2. Next, select the Note you want to export. Then, tap on the More icon (three dots) at the bottom right corner.
- Step 3. Then, tap on Share icon in the menu.
- Step 4. Once you get it done, you have to select Export Note in the share sheet. Then, a Mail window will pop up with your .enex file enclosed → You need to enter your own email address then tap on Send at the upper right corner.
Step 5. Afterward, quit Evernote app and open Mail app on your iPhone/iPad.
Step 6. Then, select the email which you have sent yourself.
- Step 7. Next up, you need to press and hold on the .enex file to access the Apple extensions window.
- Step 8. Later on, tap on Add to Notes. In the popup window, you have to Import Notes.
- Step 9. Finally, quit the Mail app and open Notes app. Tap on the new Imported Notes folder. Once there are already imported folders, the file may be named with a number.
That’s how you can move a single file from Evernote to Notes!
How to Move All Evernote Files to Notes At Once Using Mac
If your Mac is running OS X 10.11.4 or higher, you are able to export all of your Evernote files to the Notes app at the same time.
Step 1. Open Evernote on your Mac.
Step 2. Then, you need to log in to your Evernote account. And click on Edit in the Menu bar at the top left corner of the screen.
- Step 3. Next up, you need to select Select All from the drop-down menu.
After that, you need to choose File in the Menu bar at the top left of the screen → Click on Export Notes from the drop-down menu.
Then, give the file a name.
Step 4. In this step, set location to save the file. I’m going to save it in a distinct folder to open it easily → Click Save . The data will be exported as .enex file.
- Step 5. Open Notes app on your Mac. Then, you need to click on File in the menu bar at the top left corner of the screen → Select Import to Notes from the drop-down menu.
Up next, choose the .enex file you saved from Evernote → Click on Import .
In the last step, click on Import Notes in the popup window to confirm.
Done! Your Evernote files have been stored in a folder named “Imported Notes” in iCloud.