This topic will show you How to Send iMessage with Screen Effect on iPhone and iPad. If the default of message effect on your iPhone and iPad might make you bored and you want to add screen effects to iMessage to have a lively conversation with your friends or family, follow the guidance in this topic to do that.
How to Use Screen Effects in iMessage on iPhone and iPad
Step 1. First off, open Messages app on your iOS device and then access a current conversation or start a new one.
Step 2. Then, enter the message you would like to deliver.
Step 3. Next up, touch and hold the arrow.
- Step 4. After that, select Screen tab at the top.
- Step 5. Afterward, swipe left on the screen to access different effects such as Spotlight, Balloons, Confetti, Heart, Lasers, Fireworks, Shooting Star and Celebration.
- Step 6. When you have accessed the desired option, hit the arrow button to send the message as usual.
Notice : If you prefer to change your intent, tap on the “X” button to cancel the effect.
Can’t Receive Full-Screen Effects in iMessage On Your iPhone and iPad? Quick Fix
If Reduce Motion is turned on, you may not receive full-screen effects on your iOS device. But there is a way to deal with this obstacle.
- Step 1. Open Settings app on your iOS device → Tap on General.
- Step 2. Next, tap on Accessibility.
- Step 3. Next, tap on Reduce Motion.
- Step 4. Finally, turn on the switch next to the Auto-Play Message Effects.
That’s the end. Enjoy your upshot!