The following steps will show you the instructions of How to Remove a Bluetooth Accessory from iPhone or iPad. Sometimes, you no longer want your iDevice to connect automatically to the Bluetooth accessory. It’s time to find out the way to delete a Bluetooth accessory from your iPhone or iPad. Let’s check out how we can do it.
How to Remove a Bluetooth Device from iOS
- Step 1: First off, launch the Settings app in iOS.
- Step 2: Then, tap on “Bluetooth”.
- Step 3: Now, you can choose the Bluetooth accessory you desire to be forgotten from your iDevice and tap on the (i) on the right of the name.
- Step 4: Afterward, select “Forget This Device”
- Step 5: Up next, hit confirm to forget the Bluetooth Device and remove it from iOS.
- Step 6: Redo the above steps with other Bluetooth devices if desired.
By doing this, you will be able to remove a single Bluetooth device or even forget all Bluetooth devices from your iPhone or iPad.
Using “Forget This Device” Removes the Bluetooth Accessory from iOS
It should be noted that removing a Bluetooth accessory from an iOS device will lead to the fact that the Bluetooth accessory will not connect to the iPhone or iPad anymore except it is re-synced and reconnected to your iDevice again.