This post illustrates a tutorial of How to Increase the Text Size on Your Mac.
You may occasionally find that the content of the webpages in Safari and the Mac render words are a bit tiny to read. If you are looking for the instruction to enlarge those items and make your eyes more comfortable while reading something on your Mac, you should check out this useful topic to solve the issue. Now, let’s dive straight into and discover the solution to increase the text size.
Decrease Screen Resolution to Increase Font Size
- Step 1. First off, navigate to the Apple icon in the top left corner.
- Step 2. Then, click on System Preferences.
- Step 3. Next up, Choose Displays.
- Step 4. Afterward, Select Scaled.
- Step 5. Now, you will be able to choose a lower resolution.
Once you observe the icons corresponding to distinct sizes of text, you should choose the one representing the Larger Text, then hit OK.
Increase Text Size for Desktop Icons
- Step 1. In the first step, head over View in the menu bar.
- Step 2. After that, choose Show View Options.
- Step 3. Next up, select the number next to Text size.
- Step 4. Once you get it done, select a larger number.
Increase the Size of the Sidebar in the Finder
- Step 1. To do so, go to the Apple icon in the top left corner.
- Step 2. Later on, choose System Preferences.
- Step 3. Next up, click on General.
- Step 4. Then, head over the field next to Sidebar icon size.
- Step 5. Finally, hit Large.
Increase Size of Text in a Web Browser
To get it done, hit Command and ‘+’ simultaneously until the size of text is comfortable to you .
Those are several methods aiming to help you enlarge the text or contents for a better visualization on your Mac. I hope the revealed instructions will help you feel enjoyable when using your macOS computer.