In this topic, I am going to reveal a method to Enable “Type to Siri” on Mac in macOS Mojave or High Sierra. Actually, there is an easy way to enable this feature whenever you feel not comfortable to speak commands.
How to Enable “Type to Siri” in macOS Mojave or High Sierra on Mac
Enable Type to Siri in macOS Mojave
- Step 1. In the first step, tap on the Apple icon at the top-left corner of the screen → Then, click on System Preferences.
- Step 2. Afterward, Go to Accessibility.
- Step 3. Select Siri.
- Step 4. Now, you can check the box next to “Enable Type to Siri.”
How to Use Type to Siri in macOS Mojave
- Step 1. Click on the Siri icon in the menu bar or Dock .
- Step 2. Now, you will see a text field. Enter your question. Then The virtual assistant will respond to your question smartly.
How to Disable Type to Siri in macOS Mojave on Mac
Just in case you are no longer interested in using “Type to Siri”. No worries, you can effortlessly disable this feature.
Don’t want to use “Type to Siri” as it doesn’t interest you anymore? No problem. You can easily turn it off.
- Step 1. First off, click on the Apple icon at the top-left corner of the screen → Then, click on System Preferences.
- Step 2. Then, choose Accessiblity.
- Step 3. Next, select Siri.
- Step 4. In the last step, uncheck the box on the left of the text “Enable Type to Siri.”
To conclude …
Sometimes it is more convenient for you to communicate with Siri quietly especially when you don’t like to disturb other’s peace, this is obviously an effective solution to overcome the issue.