The following content of this post will show you the solutions to get rid of the problem that your iPhone is stuck on Apple Logo.
If you are struggling with a stopped logo screen of your iPhone and your iPhone cannot fully boot up, you can find some workable solutions in this topic to rescue your device. This issue is actually not difficult to be solved as you thought. Let’s have a look at this post to overcome this frustrating problem.
iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo: How to Fix
Method 1: Restart Your iPhone
This is probably the easiest solution for most of the issues users usually have. To do so, you need to press and hold on the ON/OFF button and slide to power off.
On your iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
Press and hold the volume down button and On/Off button at the same time on your 7 Plus and 7 for 10 seconds.
On your iPhone 8, 8 Plus or iPhone X Series
Quickly Press and release the Volume Up button → Then do the same thing with the Volume Down button → Press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
Check out if the problem is gone or not. If not, continue reading for further solutions.
Method 2: Use Recovery Mode
In fact, once you get your device in recovery mode, iTunes will give you the permission to restore your iPhone to the original setting with the latest iOS version. Hence, make an effort to set your device to recovery mode to deal with the Apple logo stuck error.
Method 3: Use DFU Mode
DFU, which is the abbreviation of Device Firmware Update, this mode will allow your iPhone to connect to iTunes without performing bootloader. Furthermore, your iPhone can be repaired from any stage via this mode.
Step 1. To do so, launch iTunes on your computer. Afterward, connect your iPhone to your computer.
Step 2. Next up, turn off your iOS device.
Once you get it done, you need to hold down the on/off button for 3 seconds.
After 3 seconds, you need to press the Home button and hold the ON/OFF button at the same time. On your iPhone 7/7 Plus, you need to press the volume down button and the ON/OFF button simultaneously.
Ensure that you hold both the buttons for 10 seconds. Then, release the power ON/OFF button but keep holding the Home button. (volume down button on iPhone 7/7 Plus)
Step 3. Once you access successfully DFU mode, your device’s screen will stay in black and nothing appears. If you see the Apple logo so you need to redo from the first step.
Step 4. From iTunes, there will be a pop-up window. You will be asked to restore your device. You will have two options to restore your iPhone.
You should see a popup window in iTunes. It will prompt you to restore your device. You have the option to restore your iPhone to factory settings or restore from a previous backup.
Method 4: dr.fone – iOS System Recovery
How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo problem with dr.fone — iOS System Recovery
- Step 1. First off, launch dr.fone, and select the “Repair” option from the menu.
- Step 2. Then connect your iPhone to the PC using a data cable, and then click “Start” once dr.fone detects the device.
- Step 3. Next up, now you need to enter your iPhone into DFU mode. To do so, you need to first press the Power along with Home buttons for 10 seconds. After that, release the Power button but keep hold of the Home button till you receive a notification saying that your phone has entered DFU mode.
- Step 4. Afterward, select your iPhone model and allow dr.fone to select the latest firmware for download.
- Step 5. Then allow dr.fone to automatically repair your iPhone stuck on Apple Logo problem.
- Step 6. In the final step, restart your iPhone and keep using it normally.
Method 5: Use Tenorshare ReiBoot
Step 2. Next up, link your iPhone to the computer and head over Fix All iOS Stuck.
- Step 3. After that, select Fix Now or Fix Now (All iO 11 Stuck.)
That’s all about the four methods I would like to introduce to overcome Apple logo stuck error on iOS devices. It’s worth noting that Tenorshare ReiBoot solution will allow you to deal with the problem without losing any data.