It’s really doable to add extensions to the contact numbers though iOS on iPhone. By adding extensions to your phone number, you will find it much easier to repeatedly call services.
To discover how this function works, follow the following procedures:
Steps to add Extensions to iPhone contact numbers:
- Step 1: Firstly, Open Phone app and click on Contacts.
- Step 2: Next, Click on the “+” symbol at the upper-right side to add contact. Select Edit if you want to make changes to your existing contact.
- Step 3: Then, Click on “+*#” to show more options.
- Step4: Afterwards,To add extentions numbers after the phone number, use Pause as shown in the following picture. By doing this, a “,” will be added to your phone number.
- Step 5: Finally, To make a prolonged pause to the phone number, use Wait, then enter the numbers.
You need to assure that before saving the contacts, you remember to test it out.
Best wish to you!