Sometimes, Mac users do not need voice assistant Siri for some reasons and they want to remove it from their Touch Bar.
Therefore, in this topic we will guide you steps to complete this
Stages to Remove Siri From Touch Bar:
- Step 1: You will begin with the act of opening Apple Menu, and then select System Preferences.
- Step 2: The next step is to choose Keyboard.
- Step 3: In the Keyboard, tap on Customize Touch Bar.
- Step 4: Now, you can see all available choices to add to the Touch Bar.
- Step 5: Scrolling over all the buttons to find Siri. Select and navigate the icon up onto actual screen. After doing this, the line Remove From Touch Bar will appear.
- Step 6: Release your mouse and then Siri icon will be removed from the Touch Bar.
How to add icons to Touch bar?
Click and drag the button in Customize Touch Bar down the screen and into the Touch bar.
Get rid of Siri From Dock and Menu Bar
- With Dock: Tap on and navigate Siri up and out the screen until Remove appear. Click this button to finish.
- With Menu Bar: Open System Preferences and then choose Siri. Finally, uncheck Show Siri in menu bar.