The maximum space of iCloud is only 5GB, so you have to backup file on Mac or Windows. To make it well-organized after doing this act. You need to delete the old data on iPhone and iPad.
So how to make good use of this function? This topic will show you now
Guidance to delete old backups on iPhone and iPad - Free iCloud’s space:
- Step 1: Open Settings, then select Account name.
- Step 2: Choose iCloud.
- Step 3: Click on Manage Storage.
- Step 4: Select Backups.
- Step 5: Now click on the backup that need to delete.
- Step 6: Click the button " Delete Backup" to delete file.
Delete iPhone and iPad Backups from iCloud on Mac
- Step 1: Tap on Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Step 2: Select iCloud.
- Step 3: Select Manage.
- Step 4: Click on Backups and choose the file you want to delete.
- Step 5: Tap on Delete.
- Step 6: Confirm this act by a click on Delete again.
Delete iPhone and iPad Backup from iCloud on Windows PC
- Step 1: Choose Start Menu, then click on All apps and select iCloud.
- Step 2: Select Storage.
- Step 3: Tap on Backup, and then choose the data you want to delete.
- Step 4: Select Delete, and then confirm your act.
The above-metioned guidance will help you delete backup file easier.