The instruction below will guide you to create an Apple ID without Credit Card Using PayPal.
If you are using an iOS device, it is obvious that you need an Apple ID to access a variety of features that Apple provide as well as handle to use your iDevice in a right way. For many people who are new to iOS and don’t have any experience in using an iPhone, an iPad or a Mac, creating an Apple account could be tricky. In fact, a Master Card or PayPal account allows you to purchase and download the apps requiring a payment. However, many apps in Appstore is available for free. In this case, we can still create an Apple ID to experience those unpaid apps.
Create an Apple ID without Credit Card or Master Card – PayPal
Notice: Make sure that iTunes software is already installed on your PC
- Step 1. First off, head over to Account Tab on the menu bar and select Sign In.
- Step 2. Then, choose Create New Apple ID .
- Step 3. Now, it’s time to enter your Email address with a new password for Apple ID and re-type the password to confirm it. Select Country and check the Terms & Conditions . When you get it done, click on **Continue **.
- Step 4. Afterward, you will be able to select your Payment method. If you would like to download Paid Apps from Apple Store then you need to select one of these payment methods. For some **Countries **, there is also the None option.
- Step 5. In this case, I will choose PayPal account from these payment methods. If you desire to own PayPal account as a payment method so you need to type your PayPal account with Billing Address then click **Continue **.
- Step 6. Next up, enter the following information.
First Name (Mokhtar)
Last Name (Jafari)
Date of Birth (12/03/1995)
Security Question (Select three security questions from the list)
Hit Continue .
- Step 7. After that, you must verify your Apple ID. To do so, access your Email address and you’ll see **5 digit code **. Copy and paste it into the verification field and select Verify.
- Step 8. After verifying your account, you will be allowed to download any application you want. From now, whenever you are asked for an Apple ID, you just simply type your Apple ID and click **OK **.
It’s worth noting that you will be able to check your Apple ID from the Account section on iTunes. If you’re on the iOS device, you can go back to Settings → scroll down → and tap iTunes & App Stores.
Indeed, creating an Apple ID without Credit Card or Master Card on PC by using iTunes is not difficult as you thought. If you are using Macintosh, you don’t have to download iTunes because it is already installed by default. I expect this tutorial of creating an Apple account is useful for you.