The following steps will help you to Reset Disabled iPhone iPad Screen lock Without iTunes. To be honest, I find that this solution is very easy and direct to delete a locked screen password from your iOS devices in just three steps. Let’s dive in and find out how it is.
Reset Disabled iPhone iPad Screen Lock
The application that I will share with you is 4ukey which is an awesome tool for deleting locked screen devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. With 4Ukey, you are allowed to remove the locked screen for operating systems like Mac and Windows, or even for Android and iOS device also very quickly. Some features are named as below:
- ByPass iPhone/iPad Screen Passwords Instantly
- Fix Disabled iPhone/iPad without iTunes or iCloud
- Remove 4-digit/6-digit passcode, Touch ID & Face ID from iPhone/iPad
- Fully Compatible with the latest iOS 12.1 and iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
- Step 1. Launch the 4uKey application and choose your iPhone device model and follow the screen instruction to get the information on how to set your device into recovery mode. Most of the iOS devices will require you to use the charger cable to link your phone to the computer. Then press and hold the Power + Home key for 10 seconds to boot into recovery mode as in the instruction.
- Step 2. When your phone is recognized, you can click Download button download the latest iOS firmware for your device.
- Step 3. The process will take a while for the firmware to be ready for the installation. The duration of the operation is based on your internet speed.
Notice: It should be noted that your data will be removed totally once you press Start Unlock. Hence, ensure that you already have an iCloud backup otherwise, you will lose your data.
- Step 4. After you finish downloading the firmware, click on Start Unlock.
Now, you have to wait for a while for the operation to run
When you get it done, there will be a screenshot pops up. Now, you can set up your iPhone and restore your saved data from iCloud backup.