A guide to Hide Photos on Your iPhone in a Locked & Private Photo Album (UPDATED FOR iOS 12)

ipad
iphone

This post aims to bring guidance to help you Hide Photos on Your iPhone in a Locked and Private Photo Album.
At times, you desire your photos to be more private and you need a solution to keep them safe as your personal items so no one else can access the folder and see them. Unfortunately, iPhone actually doesn’t totally hide your photos because whenever you hide a picture, it will be put in the Hidden Photo album without the password protection and someone else will still be able to access this folder. Hence, check out this topic to find out the way to truly hide your photos on iPhone in the second section.

How to Hide Photos on iPhone in a Private Photo Album

• Step 1. First off, launch the Photos app on your iPhone.

• Step 2. Then, select the photo you want to hide.

• Step 3. Next, tap on the Share icon in the lower left corner.

3(1)

• Step 4. Up next, choose Hide.

• Step 5. Finally, confirm to hide the photo.

5(1)

How to Lock Pictures on iPhone Using the Notes App

• Step 1. In the first step, you need to ensure that the Notes app is able to lock notes. This can be turned on in Settings.

• Step 2. Second, if you desire to store your private pictures out of the cloud, you need to enable the On My iPhone Notes account.

How to hide a picture on iPhone:

• Step 1. To do so, choose the photo you want to hide in the Photos app.

• Step 2. Then, tap on the Share icon and Save the photo to your Notes app.

Step 3. If iCloud is your default Notes account, then locate the note in the iCloud Notes folder. Simply tap on Edit in the upper right corner and choose the notes, and select Move To and tap on On My iPhone.

• Step 4. Afterward, start the note with the photo, tap the Share icon, and Lock the note.

• Step 5. Now, go back to the Photos app and remove the photo from the app.

• Step 6. You can also delete the photos from the recently deleted folder. Otherwise, your photo will appear in that folder for 30 days.

That’s pretty much it! So, that’s how you can truly hide your private photos with a higher security level. Now you can rest your mind because other people will not be able to see those personal photos. I hope this trick will be helpful for you