Due to many reasons, your mac may gets slow after upgrading to the new MacOS Mojave. How to fix?Take the following solutions to speed it up.
Your mac probably is not strong enough to install the new MacOS Mojave. The following is the list of Mac models compatible with Mojave.
- MacBook Pro (mid 2012 and newer)
- MacBook Air (mid 2012 and newer)
- MacBook (early 2015 and later)
- iMac (late 2012 or newer)
- iMac Pro (2017 or newer)
- Mac Pro (late 2013 or newer, or mid 2010 and mid 2012 models with Metal capable GPU)
- Mac Mini (late 2012 or newer)
If your Mac is running slowly with MacOS Mojave, see our recommended solutions to fix.
The following tips would speed up your Mac effectively.
Manage Start Up Items
- Go to “System Preferences”, click on “Users & Groups” then access “Login items.”
- You are then able to choose the particular apps you would like to stop from loading at startup. To remove any apps, just click on the “-” button.
Manage your Activity Monitor
This would help to end the Apps consuming too much CPU space and Memory.
Access “Applications”, then click on “Utilities” folder. Next “Activity Monitor”.
From the list, it’s visible to close the app running with high CPU usage (%CPU). You can do the same with the Memory tab. This immediately helps to speed up your MacOS Mojave running slowly.
Reduce Transparency & Reduce Motion
I actually don’t like this tip because the screen will turn to a little bit ugly. However, if you are using an old Mac with low Graphic Card performance, this’s helpful.
- Open the Apple menu and go to System Preferences > Accessibility > “Display” setting > Check the box for “Reduce motion” and “Reduce transparency”
Clean Up your Mac As Much As Possible
It does not matter whether your Mac is running with Mojave or any older MacOS Versions (High Sierra, Sierra, Yosemite,…), you clean up the Hard Driver, you do change the circumstance.
What kind of data we should clean?
- System junk
- App caches
- Unused apps
- Browser extensions
- Old iOS updates
- Extra localizations
How to delete all of them as much as possible with safety? We would recommend using one of the following useful applications.
- CleanMyMac 3.9.6 – Full Version – Free Download
- MacBooster v7.0.1 – Full version – Free download
|Filename:||MacBooster 7 7 0 1 TNT.zip|